Bailey-Consulting have many years’ experience in undertaking educational schemes at all levels from small day nurseries through to large university campuses. We have a proven track record in delivering an end product that consistently exceeds the expectations of our clients.
We are able to provide clients with full project management from inception to completion that can be catered to suit your requirements – however big or small. Most importantly, we have continued to successfully meet demand by implementing effective planning and programming to enable educational facilities to undertake works at times that suit their operation – such as summer holiday periods, end of university terms etc – so that the new facility is ready, and more importantly, operational, for its purpose.
Examples of works undertaken or in progress include:
– Repair and maintenance projects, including re-roofing, new windows and redecoration
– Extensions to schools
– Refurbishment of student accommodation
– Re-planning and refitting of teaching accommodation
– Refurbishment of lecture theatres and laboratories
– Refurbishment and extension of student union facilities
– Major extension and complete refurbishment to form a ‘Sure Start’ children and families centre
If you are planning to undertake works to your facility – however big or small – We would be more than happy to hear from you to help discuss your proposals and to give you professional advise on the best way to achieve your objectives. With over 25 years experience in this sector we have an in-depth knowledge of clients requirements and as such have a designated team that specialises in meeting these objectives on time and in budget.